Anzzia Magazine is focused on supporting the future of the Fashion, Art, Music, Design, and Travel. Every day we strive to ensure that art in many forms can be seen, appreciated, and given an opportunity to flourish now and long into the future. We give that opportunity to show your work to the world and are passionate seekers of fresh new works of art, great music and new destinations!
ANZZIA MAGAZINE ACCEPTS SUBMISSIONS RELATED TO:
ART, FASHION, MUSIC, TRAVEL, DESIGN WORLDS. WE ARE HAPPY TO RECEIVE PHOTOGRAPHY SUBMISSIONS, FASHION EDITORIAL, FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY, BEAUTY PHOTOGRAPHY, FASHION DESIGN, AND ARTICLES SUBMISSION, MUSIC VIDEOS, ARTIST ARTICLES, FITNESS, TRAVEL, FOOD SUBMISSIONS etc.
We also accept submissions from emerging photographers, bloggers, writers, fashion brands, designers, stylists, hair stylists and makeup artists. If accepted, your work may be featured on our website, in Anzzia Magazine, Anzzia.com or all of the listed. All submission guidelines can be found below. We look forward to seeing your work!
Full Disclosure: By submitting your art your understand that you are allowing Anzzia Magazine, AnzziaMagazine.com and/or Anzzia.com (All associating social media sites etc.,) to publish your work, you grant us permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, marketing material, advertisements, videos and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of Anzzia Magazine content and Anzzia.com content.
YOUR SUBMISSIONS SHOULD:
· Be connected to Art, Fashion, Beauty, Music, Design, Travel, Food and Entertainment.
· keep nudity to an absolute minimum and should be implemented tastefully
· We love “Behind the scenes” pictures, videos and fashion films also.
Please read the submission guidelines below carefully!
GENERAL ANZZIA MAGAZINE PHOTO SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
· Submit up to 10 photographs following the guidelines below.
· We do like to see variation of outfits, the more the merrier.
· Send us your final and complete credits related to the submission; changes of published Editorials/Articles are unfortunately impossible! The onus is on you to send us the final and correct credits related to your submission.
· Include all team credits with your submission, websites of team members are required if they are to be linked, this is important as it allows our users to be able to track you back to your website.
· Send all credits in an extra file (.doc, .txt, .pdf), if possible with their website-links.
· Include all wardrobe credits for every single photo and number each image that correspond to the outfit. Please put the type of submission in your subject line (women’s fashion editorial, men’s fashion editorial, beauty editorial, still life) and the month of the issue you’re submitting for (i.e. August or November/December).
•Submissions must be sent as jpegs, or ideally in PDF format including full credits (fashion & team credits) at the end, beginning of document, or throughout. We Transfer links, or other file sharing requiring download will NOT be accepted for review.
· You are welcome to submit more than one editorial as often as you like via our Submittable page.
· Submissions will be based on quality of work and professionalism.
· By Submitting your work, you understand that it does not guarantee that you will be featured in our magazine/website.
· We receive a lot of submissions and try to review everything and get back to you in a timely manner. Please be patient as our editor receives 100+ submissions a day. You would be notified about your submission(s) between 24-73 hours.
· If your submission(s) is accepted. Your editorial will be published online on AnzziaMagazine.com and may be posted on our social media pages and/or Anzzia.com
THERE ARE NO THEMES OR CONCEPT, UNLESS WE ANNOUNCE A FUTURE THEME ON OUR WEBSITE / BLOG / SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES.
For editorials and digital/web or print there is no specific theme, all styles are welcome. We are looking for only UNPUBLISHED and EXCLUSIVE editorials. If your editorial is approved by Anzzia Magazine you must not share (on your website, social media or any other digital or print media.)
All submission files / photos should be sent as a .jpg format with the longest side not exceeding 1024 pixels. No download links or zipped files please. unless requested after your submission has been approved. All your images should be web ready, not exceeding 1024 pixels.
· jpg files only
· File size under 1024 pixels Please “save for web” OR aim to make each file under 1024 pixels.
· No borders or watermarks. Please do NOT include borders or watermarks. Ask if you have questions about what is acceptable.
· Please name the files with your first name and last name (given name then surname) and a number. Please use the same name that you list in your email as your name.
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH YOUR ENTRY:
· Name – not in all capital letters please. First (given) name, then Last (surname) name
· Location – where you live
· Titles for your photographs in a numbered list please write out each title as you would want it to appear and have the numbers match your file numbers. (in the text of the email)
· Email address in the text of the email (if you don’t want an email listed on the contributors’ page if included in the issue, say so and leave blank.)
· URL for more of your work – preferably your own portfolio website not Flickr or Facebook or a blog, in the text of the email
· Social media links
CONTRIBUTING WRITER / BLOGGER SUBMISSIONS
Anzzia Magazine accepts opinion articles on any topic related to fashion photography, styling, makeup artist, modeling and fashion design, travel, events, music, Articles typically run from 500 to 1,200 words, but submissions of any length will be considered.
All submissions must be original, and exclusive to Anzzia Magazine. We will not consider articles that have already been published, in any form, in print or online.At Anzzia Magazine we are always looking for guest writers and bloggers who would like to contribute to the magazine and website. If you are interested in writing or blogging for us, include writing samples and links to your work, blog or portfolio and social media links.